Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joe Bonamassa with Eric Clapton, Further on up the Road, Royal Albert Hall



I tweeted this a little earlier, sorry to those who're seeing it twice (although it's worth seeing a hundred times!). Wanted to post on my blog... which feeds to Twitter... which then feeds to Facebook. So you're all going to double-dip. Wonder if there's a way to turn off the feed selectively on here? Hmmm... I'm not seeing anything in the post options. Guess if I remember I'll send a suggestion to blogger. I have the ability to turn it off and on in Twitter and Blip.

Enjoy Joe Bonamassa with Clapton. Quite a combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We pre-approve all messages (mainly to keep out the spam). Sorry, won't post anything with a link. Like music? I'm on www.blip.fm, too! Same name. You'll also find me on Twitter and Facebook.