Monday, November 1, 2010

Paolo Nutini - It Must Be Love



One of the things I love about Twitter and Blip is that I get to hear music that I might not ever hear in my normal travels. @DaveGrossBlues tweeted a link to a Paolo Nutini tune, I clicked and listened, and I really liked it... so of course I went on a discovery tour of Nutini's music. I'll be blipping his music again! Here's one of my all-time favorite tunes that he covered (Crazy):



Now I'm off on a search for Crazy covers... listening to Nelly Furtado version as I type this last bit.

p.s. Thanks @DaveGrossBlues

No comments:

Post a Comment

We pre-approve all messages (mainly to keep out the spam). Sorry, won't post anything with a link. Like music? I'm on www.blip.fm, too! Same name. You'll also find me on Twitter and Facebook.