Monday, September 20, 2010

Leon Russell and Elton John Collaborate on "The Union"

If you'd asked me to make a list of musical greats I'd like to see paired for an album, these two would not have made the list. Yep, they'd each have been on the list, but not together. But you know what? It would have been my mistake 'cause they sound good together. I can't wait for the new release "The Union" which is slated to hit the stores in October.

To make a great sounding 'union' even better, Bernie Taupin wrote (or co-wrote) some of the songs! T-Bone Burnett produced the CD, album or whatever the heck you want to call it and he also helped in writing some of the songs. Universal Music is releasing 'The Union".

Here's a cut from "The Union" just to motivate you to save room on the old credit card to buy it in October:



www.ArtsAcrossGeorgia.com
@softnblue on Twitter and Blip

No comments:

Post a Comment

We pre-approve all messages (mainly to keep out the spam). Sorry, won't post anything with a link. Like music? I'm on www.blip.fm, too! Same name. You'll also find me on Twitter and Facebook.