Saturday, September 18, 2010

Staying in the past...

I try to follow all the artists I can find. Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits fame is one of my favorites. How can you not like Henry the VIII, Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter, Silhouettes and his many other hits?  If you get a chance to go to one of his concerts, GO. He keeps you laughing and he sounds fantastic, too.

I don't know why this is one of my favorites by Herman's Hermits. I think it might be because I grew up in England and they used to deliver milk to our door when I was little. It was so cold that often the milk would be frozen and the caps would sit atop a spike of frozen milk. Could just be a fave 'cause it's another one of Noone's catchy tunes.

I'm posting the original and a current version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We pre-approve all messages (mainly to keep out the spam). Sorry, won't post anything with a link. Like music? I'm on www.blip.fm, too! Same name. You'll also find me on Twitter and Facebook.